- Submittal and analysis of outstanding debts;
- Scoring and rating;
- Laying of the venue;
- State duty payment;
- Applying for a court order or writ;
- Reviewing the act of court and readjustment;
- Receiving a writ of enforcement.
- Institution of enforcement proceedings;
- Enforcement procedures and coercive recovery measures;
- Enforcement of schedules, monitoring the timeliness of legal actions as well as the validity of denials;
- Enforcing the debtor’s assets;
- Disposing of the debtor’s assets.